- teacher: let's go around the classroom and have everyone say something about themselves
- me: FUCK
Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
Teaching my little brother (born '98) about 90's pop culture
- *listening to backstreet boys*
- little bro: hahaha he can't say "understand" (when hearing the guy sing "understay-uhn")
- Me: all of the boy bands and pop singers sang that way. "me" would become "MAY", "light" would become "LÆIHT" and "alright" would be "alri-eet"
- little bro: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT LAST ONE?